In my ever futile attempt to persuade everyone in my team to stop printing, I purchased an eReader. I went for iRex’s Iliad…
- It has a larger screen than other popular readers;
- Note taking capability (even though the design and the form factor of the Sony eReader made me almost ignore this important feature);
- WiFi and memory card support;
- Not coupled with a particular service;
- It looks soooo much better than the ugly Kindle (but it’s not as nice as the Sony one);
- It has a cool name from the Greek mythology :-)
The technology is amazing. Today is one of those rare sunny days in Seattle so I took the Iliad out in the sun. It’s just like paper. Beautiful.